Webinar "Closure of the European project Inclusion in Society by the Arts"
As part of the European ISA project, LADAPT and its partners are organising a webinar on Thursday June 25th at 2:30 p.m. to present the deliverables made throughout the project as well as testimonies, but also artistic interludes!
Culture: a tool for integration and inclusion
Culture is a key tool for integration and inclusion for people with special needs.
Ensuring and encouraging access to the arts for people with disabilities is beneficial for our societies, as it allows us to benefit from the creativity of all, including artists and citizens with special needs.
Launched in 2017, the “Field Aperture: Inclusion in Society by the Arts” (ISA) aims mainly at promoting non-discrimination and inclusion of persons with disabilities by developing innovating initiatives using arts and culture as levers. It also intents at changing the perception that general public can have of persons with disabilities by raising awareness especially in learning structures.
Webinar on the presentation of deliverables
The 6 organisations Cope Foundation (Ireland), EASPD (Belgium), Hand in Hand (Hungary), ASBL Horizon 2000 (Belgium), LADAPT (France) and NASO (Bulgaria) are very pleased to invite you to the final event of the European project ISA.
Meet us on Thursday 25th June at 2.30 pm for a presentation of the deliverables and testimonials, with artistic interludes.
- Output 1: A European Guide of best practices that identifies how structures respect articles 8 and 30 of the UNCRPD, when they provide culture-related trainings.
- Output 2: A Toolbox « inclusion by arts » with practical and technical recommendations for teachers of the above-mentioned training structures. This toolbox will be part of the curriculum.
- Output 3: European Guide « Art as an inclusive teaching method » dedicated to teachers. It aims at valuing the use of culture in teaching contents. Arts appear to be an important learning material to carry a message in society, and they can shape behaviors and visions of pupils. This guide will provide ideas for playful activities where children and teenagers can address the question of disability and work on inclusion.
- Output 4: Creation of an evaluation method to assess the effects and relevancy of the different deliverables.
- Output 5: Creation of a methodology, dedicated to the general public, to disseminate the event “Field Aperture” in Europe, an inclusive and accessible event.
Webinar "Closure of the ISA Project, Inclusion in Society by the Arts"
- Thursday June 25th, 2020, 2:30 p.m.
- Online, via the Zoom platform
Free event, but registration is mandatory
Dans le cadre du projet européen ISA, LADAPT et ses partenaires organisent un webinaire...
Jeudi 25 juin, LADAPT et ses partenaires européens organisent deux webinaires en ligne...
Le 25 juin prochain, LADAPT organise avec les partenaires du projet européen DESC 2 un...
On June 25th, LADAPT and its European DESC 2 partners are organising a webinar with the...